Rent the Birthday Hawk!
To ensure display, notify email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org also
after submitting online reservation.
You can also email email@example.com
and copy firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Student's name
3) Date to display Hawk and mail your $50 check payable to RHHS Boosters to RHHS, 12101 Clarksville Pike, Clarksville, MD 21029.
The Hawk will appear on your scheduled day on the RHHS island as you enter the school.
IMPORTANT: No displays on non-school and inclement weather days. Every attempt will be made to display Hawk in winter months; however, if the island is snow-covered, we will not be able to display the Hawk. This is private property and our Hawk Announcement takes priority over all other similar type services.
Our student volunteers make every effort to post the Hawk before 6:30 am on the date requested, however, we are unable to guarantee in every circumstance. If you have any questions concerning this policy, please contact Brandon Lauer at email@example.com.
· What does my $50.00 include? Your rental includes: the Hawk which holds a River Hill flag and Happy Birthday cake, a Happy Birthday Sign with your student's name and age and a variety of small signs.
· How far in advance should I rent the Hawk? The Hawk is rented on a first come/first served basis. As our Hawk Handlers are our student athletes, we need five (5) business days notice for a Birthday Hawk. We also have a two (2) business days Rush Birthday Hawk for a $100 fee.
· What happens if the Hawk is not available on the day I requested? If the Hawk is already rented on the day you requested, we will gladly put it up on the next available day.
· Can the Hawk be shared by more than one student? More than one birthday message may post on the same date. If you want an exclusive date, please include $25 extra.